We do not offer a Service Level Agreement (SLA). In our EULA, we describe "best effort". If you are dissatisfied with the service, you can cancel at any time. Your membership will terminate at the end of your billing period.
Articles in this section
- What SLA’s do you have?
- What Git repositories do you currently support?
- What frameworks do you support?
- What features are in your product?
- What development (programming) languages do you support?
- What is CICD and where does Nucleaus™ live in CICD?
- How do i get help?
- How would I describe Nucleaus™ in a “Tweet” to someone?
- What happens if I have more code repositories than what I originally signed up for?
- How long do you keep my data?